Welcome to the Foxboro Womens' Club
The Foxboro Womens' Club (FWC) is a social club whose primary objective
is to foster an environment where the women of our neighborhood can
become acquainted, establish friendships and maintain relationships.
You’ve turned on the utilities, registered the kids for school and unpacked most of the boxes…now it’s time to have some FUN!
The Foxboro Women’s Club welcomes all the women livin in Foxboro Estates to participate. We meet the second Thursday of each month (September-May) at 7:00 p.m. Our meetings each year include a Wine Social and Holiday Party, as well as casual, monthly gatherings. No matter the content, FWC is always an opportunity to get to know your neighbors better and have a great time! FWC is self-funded, which means the $25 annual dues pay for all seasonal functions. As a member, you will also be invited to open your home for events and help provide refreshments. We are always interested in suggestions and growing the group so please contact us if you are interested in participating. We hope you will be a part of the Foxboro Women’s Club this year!
Foxboro Women’s Club President
- Question: When are the Women’s Club Meetings?
- A: We meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:00pm. Information about the events and meetings are posted throughout the neighborhood on signs, in the quarterly HOA newsletter and on Facebook.
- Question: Who can join the Women’s Club?
- A: Any female resident of Foxboro.
- Question: Is there a fee to join?
- A: Yes, the Foxboro Women’s Club annual dues are $25.00. Checks made payable to Foxboro Women’s Club may be mailed to:
Sonna Robinson – FWC Treasurer
833 Coxboro Drive
Brentwood, TN 37027
- Question: Who do I contact with other questions?
- A: The FWC President for 2018-2019 is Heather Crawford. Click here to email Heather with questions or suggestions.